What are the benefits of CRS Ballistic blocks?
CRS Ballistic Blocks are made to stop ricochet and encapsulate rounds. These blocks can last up to 3 times longer, which makes them the longest-lasting product on the market! They also have self-sealing properties that are unmatched. They will not break apart into crumb piles over time the way grind-and-glue rubber products do.
Other benefits include:
- Decreased ricochet risks.
- Reduced lead dust.
- Reduced maintenance time and costs.
- Ability to handle freezing and extreme heat.
- Built-in flame retardant formula.
- Improved sound reduction.
- No crumb piles.
- And more.
CRS Ballistic blocks can handle all kinds of range rounds. See the live video showcasing the ability of the block. Watch to see how they handle 9mm rounds.