Quality Comes First
Not all rubber is made equal. At CRS, our goal is building the highest performing rubber on a price per pound basis. The density of our rubber is the element that extends the life of the product. Our vulcanized rubber is built using a systematic and tedious process. This process begins with only natural uncured rubber. The rubber is heat pressed then cured. The end result is the highest density/ performing product per square inch on the market.
- Built to withstand anything, CRS builds tough parts. Mud flaps go through the most rigorous conditions imaginable and
- CRS Athletic is the CRS brand for high impact sports training. If you have an tendency to beat
- Ever wonder what a CRS Ballistic Block looks like after 3000 rounds compared to “the other guys”? Check
- Ballast is a weight, usually of rubber, or sand, used in an aircraft or ship to attain the
- We not only provide high-impact parts, but we also offer the ability to customize. Customized rubber parts can
- CRS will be closed for a special day on Friday, June 10, 2022If you need anything, please email
- Test to see what happens when a CRS High Denisty Ballistic Ruber Panel gets hit from a 10°
- Rubber ballistic panels are ideal for protecting users from splatter, ricochets or spalling off of wall surfaces, bulkheads
- Rubber ballistic panels are ideal for protecting users from splatter, ricochets, or spalling off of wall surfaces, bulkheads
- CRS will be closed Monday, May 30, in honor of Memorial Day. On Memorial Day, we remember those
We have increased our customer base tremendously due to the quality that we implement into our products. Our ballistic and custom rubber products produce the highest performing results guaranteed.