Cumberland Rubber Supply (CRS) produces the highest durability Ballistic Rubber parts on the market. We continue to gain customers who are tired of replacing blocks due to high rate of breakdown. Additionally, we have issued a challenge to our competition to compete in a side by side performance test. The competition is yet to accept our open challenge.
Outlasts Competition Guaranteed
Our ballistic line includes panels, sheets, and blocks that are designed to furnish a safe live fire environment by controlling bullets on contact, stopping/ preventing ricochet, and self-healing after impact. Our innovative formula is why our parts outlast our competition. CRS ballistic rubber provides strength, elasticity, and durability while our competitor’s parts are quickly shredded and reduced to messy lead-filled piles. We are a premium manufacturer and supplier of superior quality and eco-friendly ballistic rubber parts designed for varied use in military, law enforcement, and private ranges. Our products can easily sustain thousands of high-velocity rounds while preserving their structural integrity.
Our products have been known to last at least double the lifetime of our competition. Additionally, CRS ballistic rubber contains a built-in fire resistant formula along with UV protection. As a result, this vulcanized rubber can do it all.
CRS maximizes lifespan while reaching performance objectives–
- Safe Live Fire Environment
- Control & encapsulating rounds
- Stopping ricochet & Self-Healing
- Properties to reduce the risk of fire
- We strive to meet or beat our competition. Send us an official quote from our competitors, and we will beat it. Don’t settle for the second-best when you can gain exponential value for the same or lower cost.
Experts in Ballistic Rubber
- We are industry leaders with heat compression molded natural rubber, which cures and vulcanizes the rubber to our targeted consistency. This combination provides durability to the part to withstand thousands of rounds with this process.
- CRS products are also soft enough to absorb the high-frequency waves’ impact, and the smooth textured surface is enough to refract the low-frequency sound waves.
- High-density rubber products are self-healing upon the round’s impact. Product density is the key. CRS parts last 2-3x longer than cold-pressed rubber parts that are the same size.
(Cold press process is using recycled crumb rubber that is bonded with a binder glue. This process causes the parts to be less dense, which makes them inconsistent in density resulting in poor performance minimal longevity. These parts are easy to spot; they look like rubber chipboard.)
If ballistic control and safety is essential, then we have the premium products you need.